Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Got up and went to work.  It was much quieter than it had been the past few days.  Frustration though since our ticketing was acting weird - at least on mine and my co-worker's computers.

Nothing major happened - except I did get a few minutes for lunch and reading my book.

Got home - asked my son to help me find the key to storage - he knew where it was so we went to storage and got my old dining room table.  Brought it home and since it was really hot - just decided that was enough.  Checked some emails and blogs - a couple of my friends were getting handfasted today so wrote some comments - I hope this helps put a positive spin on their lives - they need it.

Then I read and finally finished my book before dinner.  Though at about 5pm I suddenly realized I did not take the chicken out of the freezer or start cooking it!  So we ended up with making burritos.  Anyway when hubby got home I asked if we could delay dinner just a bit so I could finish the book and we did and I did!

On to my next book tomorrow which is the next in the other series I am reading.  Oh and I did get midnight tickets to Harry Potter the last movie.  It is not until July 14th but still I wanted to get them for my son and I before they ran out.

So we ate dinner and then we chatted and my son played his guitar.  Then it was bedtime - he only has tomorrow left for finals so summer is almost here and then I don't have to bug him about studying for a bit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017