Friday, June 17, 2011

It was a crazy, busy day at work but all went well.
I got home from work and checked on my son's grades - He did well:


HS Sem. 2 
 Period   Course   Teacher      Acad   Cit   Comments  Notes 
 01   SJS101-41 WORLD HIST 2P 
          B       S     

                          
 02   MAS251-8 2ND YR ALG 2P 
          C       S     
 03 

                      
 03   EZS302-72 ENG 10 2P 
          A       S     
 04   QCS232-11 IAC CHEM 2P 
          B       S     
 05   PRS22E-1 PE NET SPORTS 
          B       S     
 06   GSS002-4 1 LV SPAN 2P              C       S     

Which is better than I had hoped because of his suspension towards the end of the year.
I then went to the garage and started sanding the dining room table down.  It is going to be a bit harder than I thought - but it will be a project that I will enjoy doing.

I stopped  sanding and took my son to the store so he could get snacks for the party he was going to.

My hubby came home with pizza from a pizza place we cannot usually go to when my son is around because of his milk allergies and then we watched French Kiss which was really romantic and funny.  It also amused my hubby to no end.  His best friend called and they had a discussion that was light hearted and he seemed to find fun.  I picked up my son from the party and we all went to bed so we could try to head out to my hubby's grandfather's house in the AM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017