Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Got up and went to work - kind of nice in one way knowing I won't be doing this commute much longer but seriously not liking the thought of missing all of my friends.

Got to work - another meeting at noon - this one was definately not good - corporate doublespeak - not giving answers - now I really am worried I won't have a job soon.  Yeesh really why all at once - both me and my hubby.  Blah!

Confusing and frustrating day at work - I felt like crying some of the time.  My boss is great though and is offering to put a word in for me.  On my way out of work - I got a call from one of my old client's her foster daughter is permanently leaving due to violent behavior.  She is a great parent - the girl just needs more of a group home not a family.  We talked for a long while.

Despite my life in chaos I decided to keep moving through what needs to be done for my hubby for a surgery so I called and made the consultation appointment for September 12.  My hubby is too stressed already - I am not going to tell him about the shit at work.  He got home - we had left over pizza - he had some better news - at least we have an income.  He will see what happens as things shake out.  I got up the guts to tell him I went ahead and scheduled his appointment.  Despite that I thought he would be upset - he was not at all.  We watched some 2 and a half men and had a nice time chatting and laughing.  Then we watched master chef and that was cool.
I took a shower and did some computer stuff and we talked some more and then I went to bed.

I know in my heart everything will work out.  I know that everything that is meant to be is meant to be but dang the change is hard.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring