Saturday, June 11, 2011

So I woke up - stretched out - did a little yoga - and then woke my son up.  I ate - and woke my son up again - I took a shower - and woke my son up again - LOL - he was so sleepy.  Finally I told him if he wants new jeans we need to leave in a few minutes - he got up and got dressed.  We gathered gift cards and headed to Target.  We found him 2 pairs of pants.  Then we headed to Barnes and Nobel where we had gift cards - no luck on what we wanted but he decided he would order from online.  Then Bed, Bath and Beyond - no comfortors or bed stuff that he wanted.

We got home - I got in bed and cuddled with hubby - when I mentioned the bed stuff he reminded me he had a great comforter for my son that is black (which is the color my son wanted).  So we will do that - no money spent!!! 

Finally hubby got up and we ate and watched Singing in the Rain which was my son's favorite movie growing up.  We all laughed and enjoyed it very much and then it was time for my son to start studying for finals.  My hubby left to see if he could find my son a bday present.

I quizzed my son and he seemed to know his history pretty well.  Then it was time for dinner (how come weekend days go so much faster than weekdays - I think that is so not fair).  After dinner we watched The Man with Two Brains which I saw so many years ago - I barely remembered any of it.  We all enjoyed it.  We talked for a bit and then headed to bed.  The pain is still there but I am going to try tomorrow to push through some of it to get some stuff done.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017