Sunday, June 5, 2011

Hard to get up after the side effects of the pain meds, but I forced myself to get up and keep trying to wake up my son.  He just wouldn't get up - kept falling back to sleep.  So I got up and ate, got a few things done on my computer and took some less strong pain meds.  The problem with the really strong pain meds is they give me an after affect of a nasty migrain.  I finally got my son up and i left to go get my nails done (normally I can go 2+ weeks but this one lady did not do them well) - I went in and they were so nice as to redo my nails for free - but I did give them a tip.

I came home and my son was just finishing breakfast.  I told him he needed to get going on his homework since we have a concert we are going to this evening.  I did some work on the computer, a little bit of housework but my body hurt too much for much and talked with my hubby.  He talked with his friend again - her shop is now partially dismantled and after several days of her working around the clock to get things done - she is exhausted and almost ready for bed.

My son finally really started getting his homework done and then I showered and then my hubby showered and we went to see Chanticleer which was one of the most amazing concerts.  The only negative is the pews at the church were really uncomfortable and hard - I could see many people shifting and it really hurt a lot to sit - but it was so worth it to see and hear Chanticleer in concert.

We got home and my hubby headed out to get dinner while I helped refocus my son on his homework.

We ate and then my son finished his homework.  I pushed my son to practice following time limits and he finally got to bed.  Then my hubby and I were able to have some special time together.  I really do have pretty much everything in my life I could ever want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017