Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nothing really exciting today.  I found a shredder and grabbed all of the paperwork from all over the bedroom and started sorting it, filing it and shredding what we do not need in the living room while watching all of the Judge shows.  First thing in the AM I did look at my son's computer to find out what type of hard drive he could have - he can have a SATA so I ordered a backup 2 tb usb drive and an internal 2 tb hd from his computer.  I will get those on Friday so this weekend I should be able to get his computer running better.  I did have updates running and defrag running most of the day on his computer while I was organizing paper.

When my hubby came home we talked for a bit then he got TacoBell for dinner and then we watched Bugs Bunny Cartoons - I love those and a few 2 and a half men.

Then off to bed for the boy while I write updates to my blog.

Tomorrow I hope to finish my room so I can start working on the garage (so much of our garage has bedroom stuff that never got put away if the bedroom is clean and has space I can get that stuff out of the garage.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017