Sunday, May 1, 2011 - May Day

So this morning my son and I had eye appointments at Lenscrafters.  The people there were wonderful and we laughed a lot.  While I had my eyes checked my son picked out his frames.  The only problem they found with me is that my eyesight has gotten worse but heck I am almost 40.  The doctor was worried about glaucoma and gave me a referral to take to my primary doctor.  Then I couldn't find more comfortable frames than the ones I already had so I got the same ones.

While we waited for our glasses to be made, my son and I ate at Johnny Rockets and listened to the oldies.  I got to say it was really nice to have a nearly 16 year old boy enjoying 40s and 50s music with me.  He had lots of girls looking at him.  We laughed and talked and then walked around a bit before getting our glasses and heading home.

At home my hubby told us he had talked to his best friend and updated us on how things were going.  Then we headed out to an early dinner at The Old Spaghetti Factory and we had a great time.  I had a drink which was nice.  Then we came home and watched a movie - Tron Legacy.  It was a good movie and I wish I had been able to see it in the theaters in 3-D but such is life.  We laughed and enjoyed that and then watched a CSI.

Tomorrow it is off for my hopefully last dental appointment - a cleaning and then doing the work on the left side of my mouth.  I know I won't be doing much.

Almost done with the Fiery Cross and looking forward to starting my new book.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017