Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I got up this morning and when I went into the kitchen I saw that my hubby had done the dishes (there were a lot and they were going to be tough to clean) so my day started off on the right foot.  I headed to work.  Work was busy but it feels good to be productive.  As usual there were some tensions with some management but overall not a bad day.  At lunch I made a call to the place where we take the cars to and when I called he knew exactly who I was (not sure if that is a bad thing) and when I asked if I brought my car in around 4pm if he would be able to have someone give me a ride he said yes.

After work I talked to my mom while driving home and cleaned out my car and then took it to the shop.  I told him all of the work I wanted done and then he had a mechanic drive me home.  When I got home I ran the last load of dishes and worked on getting rid of several months of recycling in the garage and the kitchen.

I finished cleaning up the living room - took care of the bags of stuff I took out of the car - mopped the entry way - took some garbage out and shredded some more stuff.

I was finally able to vaccuum the living room!  it looks so much better - now the house is basically clean when you walk in.  I still have my daughter's bedroom to do - but I am just not ready to deal with that - plus it has some holes in the wall I need to fix and then paint.  I also need to steam clean the carpets but it is currently raining again so I have to wait for the warm weather again so the carpets will dry reasonably quickly.  I still have the kitchen\diningroom to sweep and mop.  I also have our bedroom to keep working on, but I think next I would like to start on the garage and start trying to come up with a system to organize and clean it - I think I will start that tomorrow. 

I took my son to choir and then got home.  I had to take a shower - these meds (antibiotics) that the doctor gives me to deal with my rosacia is causing lots of other problems and now I have open sores from the rashes.  I need to take a couple of showers a day to try and keep them from getting worse.  I did tell my hubby tonight so that he could try to bring home something that might help.  When he did get home he had found a cream and a powder that might help - so I tried them - I will see if that works - I also emailed my doctor.

My daughter's therapist called and we talked for about an hour.  My daughter is struggling to learn to focus on her issues but the therapist things there is progress being made - Friday, june 3rd will be the next family therapy to see how my daughter is doing.  My hubby went and picked up my son from his last choir rehearsal and then my hubby made dinner.  We ate and then I kicked back in bed responding to emails and such and talking with my hubby before I finally crashed out.  Yesterday I had also put up a few hooks so I could easily hang my clothes for the next day and I am hoping that helps me get things together since I cannot think very well at 4:30am (or "Oh Dark Thirty" as my hubby says).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017