Thursday, May 5, 2011

I had a hard time sleeping last night with weird dreams.  This morning I just could not get going.  Finally getting up around 9:30am.  I shredded and organized - finally got our closet done and was able to start really organizing our room - I still have a bit to go but I am making progress.  I got the hard drives for my son but after spending several hours making an image and then it said it could not put the image on the 2 tb drive - probably need later version of ghost.  I got a call earlier in the afternoon to go see the eye doctor about glaucoma which will be at 9:15am tomorrow and then to see my daughter at 4pm for therapy.

I took my son to choir and hubby picked him up - we had pigs in blankets for dinner.  A nice day for all - making progress although slow on our house - I did not get as much done as I was hoping during my vacation but still better than nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017