Saturday, May 28, 2011

So I woke up this morning and felt both lazy and guilty.  I IMed my mother to see how my son was doing - she said he seemed like he really took everything to heart.  I feel guilty having my family teach my son a lesson - shouldn't I be doing that?  Yet, when I was a teen, my poor mom could not say anything that would make a difference.  I am hopeful that this hits home and is his AH HA moment, and yet scared to even hope for that.

I turned myself around once when I got caught and had to go to continuation school, yet that was me.  I wish parenting was easier - I feel like I have no answers...

I got my nails done and then kicked back at home watching some TV.
 

My son went to my brother's house to do yard work.  He worked pretty hard before it started raining and then my brother basically talked my son into cutting his hair - this was HUGE.  My son has very long hair and now it has been cut.  It took him 3 years to grow his hair that long - maybe this will be something that helps him get it together and remember to make better choices.

My hubby and I had dinner and talked and then went to bed. I have a couple of errands to run tomorrow AM.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017