Sunday, May 8, 2011

So today I got up - took my meds, talked to my mom and got the guys up.  We headed out around 11am.  Got to the highland games - so nice - great weather - coolish except in the sun.  I did get a bit of a sunburn on my back - probably because I am so fair AND the meds.  Hee hee I guess I got some vitamin D that I am so deficient on.  Anyway - bought a beautiful necklace for myself, bought a mother's day gift for my mom and STRONGLY HINTED to my son that this jewelry box that looks like a stack of books is what I would love - he was smart and got it for me.  We stayed until closing.  I enjoy the out doors soo much and the games always amaze me.  There were great vendors too.

We came home - I checked my email and then we decided to catch up on shows.  I ate pizza and we watched CSI, Bones, Big Bang Theories and Kitchen Nightmares together.  I so enjoy the quiet relaxing time with my family.

Now hubby is off to pick something up at the store and I am getting ready for my 1st day back to work in two weeks.

A nice mother's day and a wonderful day with my family - I hope there continues to be more.

So my to do list for tomorrow:
Go to work and start to learn everything that changed.
Go get a notary done for some paperwork.
Change my name and address on my voter registration and choose absentee ballot.
Go Grocery Shopping.
Laundry.
Get Dinner Started.

Tomorrow will also be my first day back to eating healthier - My labs showed I am in very good health - only abnormals are my very deficient vitamin D and my triglycerides are high (all of the rest of my cholesterol panel was in the very normal and good range - so now to just start somewhere).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017