Thursday, May 19, 2011

I got up and went to work.  It was a pretty good day at work... I am making real progress at updating wikis and getting things done.  I definitely came back with more energy.  I got off of work and came home.  I switched into my work clothes and then started cleaning the garage.  I broke down some more boxes and started organizing things to have more room to work.  I AM ACTUALLY SEEING PROGRESS!  I believe within a month (hopefully less) we will be ready to set up the workout equipment.  More shredding and throwing things away.

My son decided to go see a friend in a play so he went.  Hubby brought home Subway for all of us and then he and I watched some more bull riding.  My son called to be picked up and asked if we could take his friend (who was in the play) home.  My hubby of course did as his family is the one who took my son in for 2 weeks while my daughter was home and we could not have them in the same house together.  They got back home - and my son ate while we watched the end of bull riding.

While my body never quit gets adjusted to this early AM work schedule, I am getting more of the hang of it and am sleeping about 5 hours now instead of 3.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring