Saturday, May 7, 2011

I got up around 8:30am - I am struggling with this one med that requires me to take on an empty stomach (ie 2-3 hours after last eating) and then I have to wait 1 hour after I take it to eat.  So I quickly took my meds and then realized I could not do the post office run because I lost the address I wrote down for the select comfort return - so I called them - got the info and headed down to the post office.  I mailed off my bras (so my mom could do my last one), my daughter's stuffed animal and blanket she got from her birth family so she could do therapy with them. 

Got back home - and now I could eat so I did.  Then back to bed for a bit to cuddle with my hubby.  Checked in with my son and we started working on birthday plans and my brother's birthday present.  Then it was time for him to get ready for sound check for the Jammies.  I dropped him off and came home.  I continued to work on my brother's preset and finished it up - now just have to have my son approve of it or make any changes.  Hubby and I headed out for an evening at the Jammies!  It was a lovely evening full of wonderful classical music and my son's choir sounded wonderful.  It got out at 10pm and we ended up at Denny's and then home just before midnight.  My son was starting to get testy but he was tired.  He did look over my brother's present and loved it so I sent it in - hope he likes it.

I sat and chatted with my hubby along with reading some stuff online.  Discussed that I do want to go to the highland games tomorrow and we agreed.

Mother's day tomorrow - got to call my mom - I miss her but am hoping for a nice quiet mother's day myself enjoy the games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring