Sunday, May 15, 2011

As usual my meds to help my pain in my body, have the nasty side effect of a migraine.  I woke up, feeling like someone was stabbing my eyes from inside my head with an ice-pick.  I took some migraine meds, sat up for awhile, tried to get a few things done, and then tried some more meds will relaxing in my bedroom.  I kept working on my son to get up and to do some reading since he has a report due in less than a week, but he kept dawdling.  Finally I was able to get him up, fed, showered and dressed just in time to take him for his call time for his last performance.

On my way back from dropping him off, I stopped at 2 Target stores but none of them had a purse similar to mine that the strap broke.  Hubby will get my old one down from the boxes on the shelf in my closet until I can get my purse repaired.  I got home, hubby was talking about his update on his friend and I suddenly realized we needed to leave right then to make it in time for the performance - a quick change of clothes for me (glad I can change clothes and be ready to go in about 2 minutes) and we were off.  We got there just a couple of minutes before the performance started but because I had bought preferred tickets we had excellent seats.  A wonderful performance, and I love this church since the pews are so comfortable.

Afterwards we went home so my son could change and then out to the Old Spaghetti Factory.  I hadn't eaten since 9am so I was very grumpy and still had my migraine.  But the food was good and served very quickly.  I was quickly tired from eating all of those carbs but I felt so full and content.  We went home and I took a nap while my son read and then got ready for bed. 

I woke up and took a shower and got everything ready for work.  Hubby and I spent some time together - even when I feel like things are "slow" in my life - they are so busy we rarely get just us time anymore.  Well my son is almost 16 so eventually we will.  i guess that is what happens when you marry when you already have children - not a lot of us time without the whole family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017