Monday, May 2, 2011

I was so not looking forward to today but it turned out not to be so bad.  I had my ipod on calming music.  The hygienist doing my cleaning was pleasant although my ultra sensitive teeth hurt a bit but my smile is much whiter.  The dentist was awesome again - any time my hand flinched he would stop and ask if I needed more local anesthetic and then would give it to me - he paid such close attention.  3 times we had to stop but 3+ hours later and I was done.  I went home and ate the soft food I had bought just before I went to the appointment.

I finished my book!  I will continue with the series after I read the 9th in a series that I have been reading for many many years who a good friend of mine suggested.  It is part of the Young Wizard series and it started off being written in the 80s and now this is the 9th! 

After dinner I ended up starting it and I loved how it began.  I am really going to enjoy this.

Oh I forgot to mention the chamber for my bed came and my son and I put it on the bed - so far so good - I will know Tuesday night if it is not soft if this solved the problem.

Hubby and I talked late into the night and I decided to jump on Kaiser website and what do you know I could make a dr. appointment for the next day with my primary.  So at 10:20am tomorrow I will have a doctor appointment to get started on my healthier life oh and to see if I can get a referral to a dermatologist for my really itchy and red face - I think it is probably Rosacea and an ophthalmologist. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring