Friday, May 20, 2011

Went to work.  A bit frustrated that my boss gave me several tickets  that were another co-workers tickets, when he is an administrator for that system and I am not, but I emailed an engineer and figured out most of them myself and eventually got all tickets given to me finished.  My big thing though is I finished the Help Desk Self Service Wiki!  Well it is never really finished because people will add to it but it is completed for now except a picture I am waiting for.  I am pleased with the results - now onto creating the wiki for the Service Desk site to help people with answers.

After work on my way home, I talked to my previous client who had to have her foster-daughter removed and she got the youth pastor to step and and help her and they are presenting her foster-daughter with an agreement on Tuesday that will state what the rules are, how to follow them and what will happen if she doesn't.  I am amazed by this woman - she is a wonderful lady to be doing this.  Then I got home switched clothes and started working in the garage again.  Today my body hurt and I was pretty exhausted but I promised myself I would always come home and work until my hubby called me to tell me he was leaving work.  Today I broke down a lot more boxes and really made A LOT of progress!  I was getting really tired and in a huge amount of pain so I changed what I was doing and grabbed 3 boxes of paperwork and brought them inside and started throwing away or putting in a to be shredded pile.  I also put anything hubby would want to keep in another box.  I did those 3 boxes and then got everything put away - hubby hadn't called yet so I called him and checked in and then took a shower.


I should have done more work - but I whimped out when my body hurt so much.  Anyway - Lisa Lampanelli did something today that thrilled me to death.  She said she would donate $1000 for each Westburo Baptist Church protestor that shows up to protest her show to the Gay Mens Health Crisis center!  She ended up donating $44,000 because of it!  I think we all should ban together and donate to charities in the WBC name for their protests - that way what they are protesting reaps benefits!

Lisa Lampanelli - Tough Love (DVD)
So after hubby got home and I told him about Lisa - I showed him the progress on the garage and let him ask questions - he was pleased and told me I was doing good.  Then it was family pizza movie night.  My son struggled to decide if he wanted to watch Bones because he was desperate to see it or American Pie 2...AP2 won out.  We laughed and enjoyed it.  After it was over my son asked if we could watch Bones.  We said yes but hubby and I had to get my car that was repaired.  So we picked it up and came back home and watched the final episode of Bones!  Bones: The Complete Sixth Season  It certainly was surprising.

Then it was bed time for me - almost midnight - and I had been up since 4:30am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017