Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I finally got into the Zen of things at work.  I completed many tasks and spent a lot of time getting things out of other people's queues because mine was empty.  Not long before I was going to leave we got a call a co-worker would not be in and I said I could take the shift - so Thursday would be a really long day by myself, but I am ready for it, although would be missing the talking with my co-worker.  I came home and replaced my hubby's cd drive and started making an image of it (his computer acts so very weird and sometimes needs a hit or a kick to start it up - some day the HD may fail and I want to have a backup of it so we could just replace the HD.  I also will do a file backup so if the motherboard ever fails we at least will have the data.  It was slow over 4.5 hours to do the image but that is ok - at least it got done.  I took my son to choir and came home. 

My hubby came home, we talked and relaxed together until it was time for him to pick up my son from choir and I went and made dinner (really easy as it was home made burritos).  We ate and joked and then it was time for bed - but I again had to stay up a bit so I could take my meds and then go to sleep.

I feel good - I feel like I am back in the swing of things and getting things done.  I also feel like I have more energy.  My body is still hurting pretty bad but the adrenaline of getting things done seems to help move through the pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017