Friday, May 6, 2011

Blech - YUCK!  I was just getting to write this - yes at about 11:30pm when we heard squeaks and squeals coming from the back yard and for us that means we have been skunked!!!  I quickly jumped up and closed the bathroom window (we have no ventilation and so I had it open when I took my shower - my hubby jumped to his station and shut down the heating\AC system so hopefully since they were spraying right at the damn thing we ....BLAH!  It happened again - this time they sprayed right outside of our window - I put my laptop down and went into the living room to get away from the smell.  I got bored and put on Pretty Woman - hubby watched it with me and eventually we went to bed with the smell lessened around 2am....

Now as for what happened during the day - I got up and had a 9:15 eye appointment to check on whether or not I have glaucoma - since the warning signs are there - well after having my eyes dilated and such - I do not have it !!!  YEA!!!  So I went home.

Hubby had said night before he would take recycling in - as much as he could get into his truck - so I installed the can crusher I bought and started crushing cans and separating out the bottles - this will be the first step to cleaning the garage as there is about 30 bags of bottles and cans stored in the garage.  I got a lot done before I had to leave just before 3 to do therapy with my daughter - in the mean time I had found a way to restore my son's image onto his new hd but it was going really slow.

I did therapy which was really talking to the therapist - my daughter entered a contract a couple days ago to focus on her self - the therapy is cut down to once a month while she gets herself together - by mid July she is supposed to be on daily purple and have really worked on herself - we will see if she can really change herself.  I have my fingers crossed that she is really going to work on herself.

I came home from therapy and my son who I called on the way there who hadn't suited for PE in several days had been given the task of finishing crushing the cans - well - he was not able to finish - so we did it together.  All cans crushed and bottles in separate bags from cans - no excuse - hopefully Sat my hubby will get them out of there.

We watched Easy A - which was great!  I loved the movie.  We laughed a lot while eating our Friday night Pizza.  Then I showed the guys something my son's father sent me which was funny and we all laughed.  We looked at some more videos on line before planning to go to bed when the skunks hit.


Tomorrow is the Jammies in which my son will sing and hopefully a trip to the post office to get some things mailed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017