Monday, May 23, 2011

Got up and was actually pretty awake.  Hubby had so nicely packed up left overs for my lunch so I grabbed them and headed to work.  Work was good, go nearly everything out of my queue and will now be able to work more on the main wiki. 

Talked to my mom while driving home, picked up a pack of 10 bankers boxes for working on the garage.  Got home, stripped the bed and ran 3 loads of laundry, cleaned the master bathroom and started working on the garage.  Some of the boxes have lots of paper that I need to sort between garbage and shredding - I ended up with a big bag of garbage and a box of shredding that I didn't get to.  I only got through 3 of the 5 boxes I planned on - so I will have quite a bit to cover tomorrow to stay on track.  I really want to have the garage done this weekend so I can have hubby setup all of the weight equipment.

Hubby called and so then I cleaned up my sorting area and made dinner.  We had a great dinner and then watched the last bull riding for the next two months as it will take a break.  The last ride was amazing and scored the highest score of the season so it was pretty cool to see that and end on that note.

I took a shower, checked all of my email and stuff and then went to bed - I will need to get Honey and Lemon Juice tomorrow so hubby can make grilled honey and lemon chicken for dinner.  We have corn on the cobb so that should be nice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017