Saturday, April 30, 2011

I woke up and went to pick up my LaZboy chair.  I got it and came home.  I came into my bedroom and pulled out my laptop for a bit and then cuddled with my hubby.  I must have been really tired because it was nearly noon when I woke up again.  I checked on my son - he was in bed with his ipod touch.  Hubby and I discussed going out to eat to old spaghetti factory, but when I checked in with my son, I found out he had not done any homework but had been playing with his ipod touch for several hours.  So I told him he needs to do his homework.  Meanwhile I set Eye Doctor appointments for him and I on Sunday at 11am. 

Hubby and I ate left over pizza and watched bull riding which was fun.  Then Kitchen Nightmares - Chef Gordon may be a chef but he is also a therapist.  I was touched at how much he works with people and uses psychology.  Actually I was thinking he is more effective than most therapists - solving major family issues in a week.  It was amazing to see him heal a family and a restaurant at the same time.

We started watching the 2nd one when I checked on my son - his homework was done so I suggested he come out and join us - we all enjoyed the next one while we all munched a bit more.  Then we  watched Live Free Die Hard.  We all loved it - a fun action film.

We all ate left overs for dinner after that and then settled down to watch the most recent CSI.  As usual my hubby figured out the ending and also who was in the last clip to let us know where the plot is going as it continues.  Lots of talking about what will happen next and got my son to head to bed.

I had hoped hubby and I would get to spend some adult time - but when I got out of the shower he was sound asleep.  Nervous about my eye appointment - my vision has gotten really bad really quick and really not looking forward to my dental appointment on Monday, but one day at a time and at least I am finally catching up with everything I have needed to do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017