My Quest for Peace - Day 9

I am suffering the loss of the daughter that I dreamed of.  I am suffering the loss of the dreams for my daughter.  I am suffering the loss of what I wanted to happen and the control I perceived I had which I never had.  I am suffering the loss of financial well being and stability.  I am suffering the loss of my children's childhood as they are nearly adults.  I am suffering many things but each bring me a challenge that makes me a better person.  Each time I suffer one thing as I move through it I learn more and become stronger and better equipped to handle the next challenge and bout of suffering. 

I find after a good cry or time of feeling sorry for myself that I am ready to accept the challenge, to gain my strength and courage and move forward again.  I have too long suffered physical issues due to my Parkinson's, some of them self imposed suffering due to trying to avoid dealing with it.  Now though I feel I have the courage to face it and to move forward in living life to the fullest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017