My Quest for Peace - Day 13

As I continue my quest for peace by working through this book, I am finding it easier to find peace and calm and to let the drama go.  I am starting to live life more fully and looking forward to each step I make.  I am now walking farther and faster than I have in years and no longer fear falling.

Each little accomplishment makes me feel more alive and stronger and more willing to make more positive changes.  Today, I actually chose to take my walk after my hubby was up, instead of feeling like I should hang out with him and not do the walk.  The reward, I was able to beat my old time at walking and feel more fit.

He didn't feel sad that I chose that, I didn't feel sad that I chose to walk as I had feared - instead I felt inspired by the change.  My walks are giving me peace and time to just live in the moment.  I come back happier and more peaceful which allows me to interact with others in a more peaceful and loving manner.

I finally feel that I am open to living in peace, love, happiness, connection and calm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017