My Quest for Peace - Day 5

How interesting today well before I read the entry in the book, I found myself constantly paying attention to how I handled things and the choices I made - whether it was a choice that would bring peace or a choice that would not.

My hubby's grandfather had an emergency.  While my hubby waited for information, I knew there was little I could do to control the situation except to bring as much peace and comfort to him as I could.  So I cuddled with him and focused on my breath and calm and peace. 

Later on when the emergency was over and everything was fine, I found myself trying to use that as an excuse not to focus on my peace and health.  I re-centered myself and went on my 1 mile walk and focused on how peaceful and rejuvenating the walk was.

After seeing the results of calm in our family during a time that could have been drama filled and stressful, I will continue to work to see what kind of energy I am putting out and intentionally make sure it is calming, positive and peaceful energy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017