My Quest for Peace - Day 22

Reaping what I sow.  I have been on this quest for 22 days.  I actually had started before this but not with a well defined road map.  Today I got to see the benefits of positive thoughts being replaced by negative thoughts.  During the holidays, a place that I volunteer for as a newsletter editor\board member, needed to do a membership drive which meant sending out about 1700 envelopes.  I do not celebrate the holidays (24th, 25th) the same as others as I celebrate Yule, so I offered to stuff the envelopes so we could meet our deadline.  When I mentioned I was unemployed, one of the other board members told me to call him on Monday about a possible job.

While I was stuffing envelopes my son reminded me that I needed to call the guy about the job.  At first I thought negative thoughts and told my son I didn't want to be rejected again.  My son (smart kid) made me call him, I put positive thoughts in my mind and called him.  The board member then set up an interview a few days later for me and when I went he said he liked the idea of me working for him and after the new year starts we should be able to work together.

I keep positive thoughts in my mind and was very positive in my interactions with him on and today I signed paperwork and I am going to be a therapist interning for him!  I am so glad my son made me call him and think positively instead of negatively.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Full Blood Moon