My Quest for Peace - Day 3

I feel that I am living in a late summer/early fall season because I am learning much of what I learned in my spring and I am also harvesting what I have planted.  I want to be in late spring and early summer but in truth I probably need to be in mid spring - I have much to learn in my new career and finding myself to use to really grow.

It is hard for me to switch back to the beginning of a new career when I was senior and had a lot of knowledge and was looked up to in my old career.  I do think though it will rejuvenate me internally and it will be helpful and make me healthier.

Today I did a little better at quieting my mind.  I was able to catch myself more often when my mind started wandering and refocus on my breath.  I am hoping with practice I can learn to quiet my mind and find peace a little more easily and stay focused on my breath longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017