My Quest for Peace - Day 21

The emotions that I frequently experience are fear (anxiety), anger (frustration), happiness and excitement. 

The fear (anxiety) originates from the feeling of lack of control.  The anger (frustration) originates from the situation not working out as I want it to be - other controlling it and making it different from the way I want it.

The happiness and excitement originates from feelings of personal accomplishment, or that I was able to control a situation or I liked the outcome. 

When I do feel peace I notice it originates from going with the flow and focusing on my own self and what I can control and letting go what I cannot control.

These negative emotions used to dictate my mood for the day, but I am now learning to change them during the day.  Sometimes the negative emotions land me in bed, on the couch or overeating, but not nearly as much.  I still struggle with the overeating.

I do not show emotions to a lot of people because I stuff them so most people do not think I am too emotional.

I am slowly learning to realize where the negative emotions come from and to work on healing that place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017