My Quest for Peace - Day 28

Reality begins with imagination.  This is what I am currently imagining to be my future reality and what I am working towards.

I will live along the coast of northern California, near the redwoods and the ocean.  I will live in a community, city or town that is not suburbia but more off the beaten path and yet close enough that I can live the rest of my years there and be close to medical care.

My hubby and I will enjoy our time taking walks and our home will be like a vacation home.

I will work but it will not really be work as it is my passion.  I will run or be part of a nonprofit clinic that aims at supporting all aspects of a family dealing with traumatized children that struggle with attachment issues or early childhood trauma.  I am beginning that with www.riversidesupport.org.

I will travel to see my children and grandchildren and yet have my home so it would be a place they would want to come.  I will travel when I can and live life to the fullest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017