My Quest for Peace - Day 10

My actions in life today are indicative of my desire for peace, love, and healing.  I am usually acting and living in ways that are leaving the legacy that I desire.  At times I lose my way but I now easily spot when I am not going the right direction and correct my actions. 

I am becoming today who I hope they will say I am tomorrow.  I still get caught up in things that I shouldn't, but I am becoming the person who I really want people to see me as more and more every day. 

I feel a difference in how I act and react in the past 10 days.  Looking over the past 9 entries I feel less defensive and more open.  I am slowly getting better at everything and learning to find that place of peace.  I look forward to working even more, even when it gets challenging.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring