My Quest for Peace - Day 15

Today I closed my eyes and thought about how wonderful it feels to be snuggling in my hubby's arms.  When we snuggle, I can almost see the love and healing powers swirling back and forth between us and then I warm inside to outside.  I find such peace, calm and healing in his arms and he says he feels the same way.  Together it is like we could fuel the whole worlds love, it just seems to grow and grow.

I find that after even thinking about this (and even more so after doing it) I truly feel more healed and like a physical change has taken over me. I then feel like if I hug my son or touch someone in a loving and gentle way that I can actually give them some of that healing, peaceful and loving power.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring