My Quest for Peace - Day 17

I practiced breathing deeply, finding the quiet space inside of me and filling myself with good things and the thoughts of the type of person I want to be remembered as. 

This helped because then I had therapy over the telephone with my daughter.  I was able to stay positive and understanding and yet honest with her.  It was a good session.  After the session, I took time to find peace and warmth in my soul and let it fill me.

Then I went peaceful and calm and cuddled with my hubby before he needed to go to work.  It helped allow me to be who I wanted to be.  So later in the day when I started my walk and noticed smoke, I was calm and ran to help while I was calling 911.  I was not wrapped up in all kinds of stress about my daughter or my life but instead able to be my real self and to think quickly and try to make sure everyone was safe.

I am going to continue to find calm, peace and happiness within so others can see it when I interact with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017