My Quest for Peace - Day 20

Realizing that the average person thinks about 60,000 thoughts per day and I know after talking with people, my mind is a lot busier than the average person so lets say about 80,000 thoughts a day for me.  If those are negative thoughts like so many of them used to be, no wonder I constantly struggled just to keep my head above water and struggled with my self-image.

Now I have been working to turn negative thoughts into positive thoughts.  I certainly am not there yet but I am making progress.  But I can now understand how much my mood has changed.  I took a beautiful walk in Redding, listening to motivational music and just felt so peaceful and happy.  I have definitely noticed a change in my life now that I am changing my thoughts to be more positive and working to stop the negative thoughts.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring