My Quest for Peace - Day 7

I am so lucky, when I met my hubby just over 6 years ago, he was very into being touchy feelly.  I struggled with being held and touched as much as he liked it.  At first it felt confining and I was so uncomfortable.  As time went on I realized that the reason being touched so much bothered me, it is hard to have a loving touch so much and stay emotionally distant.  Over time I started to love being touched and learned how much it could calm me. 

Even today, before my interview, I was all ready and I got into bed and cuddled with my hubby for 10 minutes before I left so I could feel calm and secure.  With touch I am able to calm my mind, sooth my anxiety and often realize my fears not that overwhelming and I can face them.  I now give and receive loving touch freely.  Touch is safe and healing for me. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017