Saturday, September 10, 2011

I got up and started trying to work on my resume and follow the homework that one company gave me.  I just couldn't do it.  I was frustrated and tired and just done - I wanted to crawl into a hole and not come out.  So I went back to bed and cuddled with my hubby.  He teased and tickled me and eventually we got up to have something to eat.  We then watched several shows that made us laugh.  And caught up with the Mentalist.  It was getting late into the afternoon - evening so hubby took a shower and we went to look at an upper scale plus size shop to see if we could get me any interview clothes.  Oh I did for get to mention yesterday - one huge surprise - well you know when you find an extra 5 or so in your pocket that you forgot you had - well like 3 years ago I got some weird thing from a lawyer saying I had unclaimed funds.  I didn't believe it at first but he had some info that made it seem like he was not a fraud so I filled out some papers and then forgot - during my break at the end of April I filled out the rest and sent them in - well I got a check yesterday for a little over $1000 from the state for unclaimed funds!  So I decided this would help me get some interview clothes.

Back to the interview clothes - I just didn't see much that I liked - but I finally found a couple blouses - only one I like the way it looked on me so I got it.  I noticed that it rang up as a career blouse - so I guess it is defiantly one for an interview.  Then we went to The Cheesecake Factory and we had a wonderful dinner.

As I sat across from my hubby and he looked at me with his wonderful eyes full of love and admiration - I just wondered how I can feel depressed with such a wonderful guy on my side.  Logically I have everything - so I really should not be stressed so much.  So I decided to just focus on the wonderful evening with my lover and he just made me smile and feel so good inside.

On our way home our friend called and we talked to her for awhile.  After she went to bed we ate some of our dessert we took home and then relaxed.  I finally know what I want to do for my hubby's bday - no present but a cakewrecks cake with carrot jockeys!
Tomorrow I will have to get up and try to find a store that sells those little plastic babies.
At least I have something that I have an idea about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Full Oak Moon \ Full Moon Before Yule