Friday, September 2, 2011

Today I worked on some applications and scanned and emailed one that I had to manually sign.
 I have a list of things to do but I struggled for a little bit before I was able to get going again.  My moods vary so much.  I am so scared, but I know things will work out.

I read this today...

Changing requires much more than thought…it will require a spiritual and heartfelt component-It is all of you that is seeking peace. 
~Juli Alvarado


It helped me a bit.  My son is spending the night at a friend's house again.  so I know I will be by myself all day... so back to work.

I called Kaiser to find out how to request medical records for our new doctors.   I contacted my daughter's previous therapists to let them know I am looking for a job in the field and I do have my BBS MFTi number now so I can really work.  I contacted a social worker that worked with my daughter and let her know I was looking for a job.  I think my first direction should be group homes.  I did some online searching and found 31 group homes and agencies.  Now to start contacting them to see if they have any jobs.  I found a few and realized I need to edit my resume for being a therapist.  So I need to have at least 2 separate resumes.  I know I need a clear head to do that - so I am going to have to put that off until the weekend.

Hubby picked up pizza and we enjoyed Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1.  Our friend called and we talked to her and then finished up the movie.  It was getting late and I was emotionally and physically exhausted.  Well this weekend I have 2 things I want to get done.  I want to finish my resume for being a therapist up and I also want to work on expectations for my daughter's visit so I have that ready for therapy next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Full Oak Moon \ Full Moon Before Yule