Friday, September 30, 2011

I got up - my hubby was still sick - I made sure my son got going to school.  I reminded him he had chores and was leaving for a camping trip.  I was able to finish cleaning up the house and apply for more jobs.  My son called from school with 2 hours until he would be leaving for his camping trip and wanted to see how a friend who had been sick was doing.  Needless to say when he got home with less than an hour to go before we had to leave he was only able to pack and he was not able to do his chores.  I took him and dropped him off at the meeting place so he could go to camp and then headed to Mt. Mikes to get pizza for my hubby and I.  I got my hubby up to watch some tv and eat pizza.  At least he was able to stay up longer this time.  We chatted and eventually went to bed.  I just hope my son doesn't get sick and I hope my hubby recovers faster than me since I am still coughing pretty bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring