Monday, September 19, 2011

I got up and made sure my son was out of bed and on his way to school.  Then I made sure my hubby got up.  I was supposed to be packing today - those who really get to know me will find I constantly distract myself - I am ADHD at its finest.  Instead of packing I was at my favorite store in the WHOLE WORLD - Michaels (if you don't have them where you are it is an amazing arts and crafts store that has all kinds of stuff for nearly every craft imaginable.)  They also have really inexpensive T-Shirts.  I found 3 black T-shirts for my evil plan (evil laugh rubbing hands together) and iron on paper for an ink jet.  I went on google images (ok really how cool is google images where you can type in anything you want and find pictures of it - just be careful if you do not have some filtering on - the most innocent searches would embarrass Hugh Heffner) - anyway I found a cool looking Codfish picture that looks like a fish in a GodFather outfit.  I then found a big no sign.  Now that I had the design - I had to find an iron to iron on the design.  I went through my hubby's stuff because yes this mom does not own an iron and found an iron.  My hubby came home to find me ironing - he teased me - walked out of the house walked back and said he had to double check the address.  Though when I showed him the shirts he totally thought it was cool (he has a twisted sense of humor like I do).  Finally around 9pm I started packing and my hubby started stitching up my nightgown where my seams were coming undone (yea - again he is amazing and has no problems sewing for me)  Finally after 3 tries to go to bed and suddenly remembering something I was in bed around 2am.

Tomorrow I leave for the conference - I am excited and anxious.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017