Sunday, September 25, 2011

I got up early - it had been a hard night as I had a fever part of the night but it broke and I thought I was getting better - we settled our hotel bill - I have to say having a roommate is so wonderful - 1.  It cuts the cost of the hotel room in half and 2.  You have support and someone to process so much stuff that you are dealing with.  My roommate was dealing with her own issues so the two of us supported each other (and of course she orchestrated the fishnapping!) I highly suggest getting a roommate!  I got to the airport - you got to laugh - I was there 2 hours early because of security and yet the counters didn't open until about an hour before the flight was to take off.  The flight home was easy and my hubby picked me up - I felt really tired - and then went to bed.  Between fighting for my daughter and being sick - I just was exhausted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017