Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I got up this AM - made sure my son was off to school - made sure my hubby got out of the house on time and then took a shower and took meds so I would be ready for my interview.  I headed to my interview and got there with time to spare.  I finally decided to go in the 15 min early because I was guessing they would have me fill out paperwork - I was right.  So I did the application and then did the interview.  I think it went rather well - but they have a lot of applicants - the room was full when I left of people filling out applications.  I headed home - I had intended to go grocery shopping but I was still wiped out.  I came home looked for jobs for a bit longer and then just rested and slept while watching tv.  My son came home and I worked on chores and homework then I took him to choir.  My hubby picked him up from choir and we ate dinner.  I went to bed hoping that tomorrow I would feel better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017