Full Harvest of Fruit Moon

http://www.retrokimmer.com/2013/09/full-harvest-moon-sept-19-2013.html

This is the time we start reaping our harvest.  Seeing what we actually gained for all of our hard work.  These are my seeds of intend this turn of the wheel:

1.  To continue to become more physically, mentally and emotionally healthy.
2.  To continue to focus on helping my son into adulthood and being present with him and understanding of his limitations and abilities.
3.  To find a way to become a therapist in the direction in which the Goddess leads me.
4.  To find a way to be supportive of my daughter and not enable her as she goes into adulthood.

And I am reaping:
1.  I am down to monthly on my allergy shots, got my female problems taken care of, and found that to be emotionally healthy, seed #4 would have to be let go.
2.  My son is doing really well - in his 2nd year of college, has a job, and is becoming more and more independent and responsible. I support him and try to help when needed but mostly let him learn by doing.
3.  I am gaining more clients and slowly working up to being ok financially in my practice.
4.  As a friend once said - when you ask the Goddess for something, you probably will get it in a way not expected.  Well every time I helped (enabled) my daughter it came back to hurt me and/or my family so I have had to cut off contact to my daughter so she will hopefully at some point land on her feet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017