Saturday, September 17, 2011

No word on my friend's cat.  I dreamed about the cat (even though I have never met him) all night.  I hope he is going to be ok, because our friend has already had so much loss in her life recently.  Today was really a do nothing type day.  Hubby slept in.  My son was gone most of the day with friends and such.  I picked up the house a bit and just relaxed.  Hubby and I watched TV.  We had some nice alone time in the evening.  I am already having anxiety about leaving for several days.  I just hate being away from him.  But I have to remember he is just a phone call away, I will be with my friends and I will have the Teddy Bear he gave me.

This will be the longest we have been apart since I moved in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring