Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I had to get up and leave early - made sure my son was up and when I called home to make sure my hubby was up he didn't answer the phone which meant he was in the shower already.  My new doctor on this new health plan was ok.  She said I would just have to ride out this annoying cold.  I will go back in a few weeks for a full physical.  Found a web page of therapists in the area that do what I want to do so I started working on emailing them to see if they have any ideas on the direction I should go.  I was really tired and still feeling pretty sick.  I basically vegged out the rest of the day.  I hate being this sick and feeling this crappy.  I have so much to do and I feel like I am wasting time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017