Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I got up and made sure my son was out the door on time and then made sure my hubby got up and out on time.  I spent the day focusing on trying to find a job.  I got a call to have a 2nd interview for the place I interviewed for last Wednesday.  That made me feel good - it is down to about 8 people.  I got information from my hubby's doctor so we have a timeline for his surgery on Feb 28th.  I started making some calls about places to stay.  Looks like it will be harder than I thought and more expensive as that is when the SF Giants will be doing spring training.  I started dinner cooking in the crock pot and then my son came home from school.  We talked and he cleaned his room.  Then we headed off to choir.  I came home and hubby and I got a chance to just talk.  My hubby picked up my son after choir and we then ate dinner.  By the time we finished it was getting late.  So we went to bed.  I was trying to get my laundry done - my hubby helped finish it up.  I am really anxious about my interview tomorrow.  I also have therapy with my daughter tomorrow.  I have planned what dinner is so that hopefully everything will go well tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017