Monday, September 26, 2011

Woke up and made sure my son was out of bed and on his way to school and that my hubby got up on time.  I was sick as a dog.  Darn I really had hoped that I was almost over whatever I had gotten.  It seems to have gone into my lungs - I am coughing a lot and raspy breathing.  I tried to get a grocery list together and also started applying for things that came up last week.  I got a call about a job I applied for a couple weeks ago and they want me on an interview tomorrow (Tuesday) - I said yes - darn I am going to have to medicate the heck out of myself to sound ok. 

I really didn't get to much else as I was so exhausted.  The house is still a mess and I have a million things running through my head.  Tomorrow I will have an interview at 10am in El Dorado Hills and then in the evening I will need to take my son to choir.

 I left a message for my daughter's therapist so we can try to figure out what needs to be done next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017