Friday, September 16, 2011

I got up and made sure my son was out the door.  I just felt so down today.  I looked for jobs.  Sent out a few resume's.  My hubby sent me a nice email which sort of cheered me up.  I still just felt so bad - I wish I had a job offer at least and I am starting to really stress about money.  After next week I really need to focus on getting a job.

My son was supposed to go to a dance but there was no dance because there were not enough chaperones.  Instead we had a chance to sit and relax for the evening.   Despite feeling inadequate and like I am worthless in the job market - it turned out to not being so bad.

Our friend called and again her cat was sick - we are hoping that all works out - everyone just needs a break and for some positive things to happen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017