Ostara/Spring Equinox/Beginning of Spring





Today, March 20th (4:02am Pacific Time), is the first day of SPRING!!!! 
 This is a time of creation and time to really start working the fields so we can watch our crops grow.  To the left are pictures of spring starting in my yard!

So now I take a look at my intentions and where I am currently and what I need to do to create the environment that my intentions can flourish.

1.  To become more physically, mentally and emotionally healthy.
Well I am doing that, though I have started slipping on the physically healthy but as of yesterday I created a new pledge to myself for walking and took a walk yesterday.  I am going to really try to work harder on this and create the time I need to take care of myself and allow this intention to grow.


2.  To focus on helping my son into adulthood and being present with him and understanding of his limitations and abilities.
This one has been frustrating as I am watching my son struggle so much with his school work.  Then I remembered that I need to just be present with him and to let him learn his own path which may include failure if that is what he needs to find his way - for failure is only a challenge that we adapt to and become stronger. 

 3.  To find a way to become a therapist in the direction in which the Goddess leads me.
I am officially a therapist.  I have a place to practice and now I am just trying to find the connections to get clients.

4.  Continue to let go of the past and learn to live in the present and not to spend too much time obsessing about the future.
I am working on "My Quest for Peace" and continuing to live more in the present and living with more peace.  It is working and I am finding that peace and enjoying the moment.

I am finding that this time of year I am more creative with my ideas and more willing to take risks.  My main focus is on my new career and how to nurture it so it continue to grow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017