My Quest for Peace - Day 90

Yes.
I learned to take responsibility for me in December 2006.  It has been exciting and hard.  The benefit is I get to truly feel good about my accomplishments.  The hard part is being responsible for my mistakes but on the other hand I learn from my mistakes now because I take ownership of them and learn from them - when you do not take ownership or responsibility for your mistakes you really cannot learn from them because you do not learn what you need to change at your core to keep the mistakes from happening again.

Today I will re-create my sanctuary, my space and my organization that I have gotten off track with.
Today I will smile and laugh and give myself permission to feel joy and let others see my joy which should allow everyone to not have so much negativity around (especially the negativity that was from me)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017