My Quest for Peace - Day 70

Anger - I really do not hold any anger anymore.  I was angry at the world and my daughter for awhile because of our situation, but I have since let go of that anger and it is much easier to work with her without all of that anger which was really fear that I was a bad mother and hurt from not having a reciprocal relationship.

Who am I?
Why is it that I do what I do in this life?
I want my legacy to be that I was caring and thoughtful and worked to help heal the world one person at a time.

I am a mother, a lover, a sister, a daughter, a friend and an advocate to those around me.  I am someone who takes challenges given to me and learns from them.  I take what I learn and help teach it so that I am part of the solution.  I am worthy of respect and love because I respect and love myself for the things I choose to do in my life.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017