My Quest for Peace - Day 56

Today is easy for me - smiling.  When I went to the retreat Jules actually made the comment that she always saw me smiling.  Which made me smile even more.  I love to smile.  A long time ago, I was having an absolutely horrible day and a nice older man smiled at me, bowed a little and it meant so much to me that day.  I felt obligated to smile back and what do you know by the time I got home to the chaos I was much calmer and happier.  I was then able to deal with my kids better and my husband most likely enjoyed having a wife in a good mood rather than one that was bitching at the kids and at him.  I have always remembered that day and even if I don't feel like smiling I will try to smile for everyone I meet because so often that smile puts me in a better mood too.

Today I smiled a lot because I had my first client and it went well and I am finally earning hours towards my license again.  My dreams really are coming true.  The fact that they really started coming true during these 100 days means I am on the right path with this quest for peace I am on.  I am making changes to ME which is changing my life for the positive and I plan to help others too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Ostara \ Beginning of Spring