My Quest for Peace - Day 40

I have written down "I am awakening the spirit, the light and the truth, within.  In that truth resides the answers to all questions.  I am quiet.  I am calm.  I breathe deeply and with ease.  I am Peace.  I accept life as it touches me today.  I accept my part in this web of life.  I am creating thoughts and feelings of Peace in this moment, creating all future moments in my day.  I am moving toward Peace.  I am moving away from all negative energy and relationships tht detract from Peace.  My spirit shines forth with Peace and with joy! Others are attracted to me by my pure love and internal Peace." and will take the paper with me and will continue to read it constantly until it becomes my habitual thoughts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017