My Quest for Peace - Day 46

I still struggle to like myself.  I still look to the outside world to confirm I am a good person.  I have been working for several months on learning to like myself and it is hard to do.  I have started with really listening and accepting compliments from others so that I really take in and accept that they like me and I am worthy of that love and positive feeling about me.  I am working on changing my self-talk to be positive about myself and not negative.

This is still so very hard.  My default is to feel I am not good enough or need confirmation from others that I am good enough.  I will try to let go of these feeling for today and to move away from needing outside confirmation and to like myself in this moment for who I am.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mabon\Fall Equinox

Waiting....

Lughnasadh 2017